FILLER. Fill fine lines, Reduce furrow, Chin augmentation, Fill lips, Cheeks, Temples. Let your beauty “Shine”
FILLER Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
Filler is a natural substance that is injected under the skin to fill and remove wrinkles; cheeks, chin, lips, and temples. Let your beauty “Shine”. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) which exists in the skin has hygroscopic properties and allows the full skin. It is extracted from a natural substance and very safe to use.
No swelling. No downtime. While you talk to the doctor during the procedure he will adjust the facial structure to best suit your personal.
Furrow / Chubby Cheeks / Cheek Lines / Hollow Cheek – Temples / Full lips
Some types of wrinkles and furrow can be treated with Botulinum Toxin but others may require Filler. Consult a doctor to find out the best solution. Patient choice may be unsuitable on medical principles. The wrinkles around the eyes are the most difficult part. It may also require both Botulinum Toxin and Filler.
Volume determined by depth. Individual results may vary. After treatment you are able to do make up and do any activities. No down time.
Advice after injection
- Apply cool gel on injected sites. Gently flatten uneven surface with clean fingers.
- Avoid products that contain AHA, BHA and Retinoid for 2 days.
- Avoid alcohol consumption, Heavy exercises, Enter Sauna, Hot spa, Hot yoga for 2 days.
- Avoid blood thinning drugs and supplements such as Aspirin, Vit E, Fish oil, Gingo.
- No facial massage. No AHA treatment. No Microdermabrasion. No Laser for 10-14 days.
- In a case of the lips, avoid smoking, drinking with straw, perking the lips for 2 days.
- Avoid strong exposure to sunlight.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day.
**Injection at cheek lines, if abnormal pain occurs; sharp pain toward nose tip, dull color, stuffy nose like nasal congestion or pain at the injection site. With small pressure massage the area immediately felt the pain and/or if the swelling persists for a long period. Please consult your doctor**
**Individual results may vary.