Oral Drugs (Main Treatment) Include:
1. Drug to resist the process of hair loss (signs include fewer in numbers, thinning hair, atrophy of hair root, low density of hair)
2. Drug to stimulate new hair growth
3. Herbs such as Centella Asiatica, Saw Palmetto
4. Vitamins such as vitamin A, B, C, D, and E
5. Medications and antioxidant supplements such as GLA, Primrose Oil, Q10.
6. Various minerals such as iron, calcium and zinc.
All ingredients combined together, the component is currently the best formula (Cocktail Drugs) that gives the best result on safety margin.
The duration of hair loss, hair thinning and baldness treatments will begin to take an effect after 2 months. It is highly advised that patients should remain in medication for at least 4 months to allow development of new hair grows from small to medium and larger respectively.
The rate of success in continuing medication without interval will be much higher than taking medication on-and-off periodically.
(which work on specific areas “Local Effect”) should be prescribed together for the best result.
1. 3% Minoxidil Solution : stimulate new hair growth
2. Hair Tonic : supply nutrition to hair roots and decrease hair loss
3. Vitamin shampoo : decrease hair loss, consist of Ketoconazole that kills fungus
4. Tar Anti-Dandruff Shampoo: improve scalp condition and reduce itchy scalp
5. Selenium Anti-Dandruff Shampoo: improve scalp condition and reduce itchy scalp
6. Moisturizing Cream: reduce shredding and itchy scalp/skin and speed hair growth
In elderly or very thin hair is ≥ 2 years.
In middle age or moderate hair loss is ≥ 1 ½ years.
In adolescent or modest hair loss is ≥ 1 year.
**Individual results may vary.
– Thonburi Medical Centerเพิ่มเส้นผม เพิ่มความมั่นใจ Improve Hair Improve Confidence