1. Oral Drugs (main treatment):
Oral drug will stimulate new hair growth and diminish hair loss 3,850 baht / month
2. External Drugs: they can be used as long as you prefer.
2.1 Three types of Hair Shampoo:
– Hair Shampoo (kill fungus and nourish hair) 288 baht
– Tar Shampoo (anti-dandruff, nourish and strengthen hair root, healthy scalp) 188 baht
– Selenium Shampoo (anti-dandruff, nourish and strengthen hair root, healthy scalp) 188 baht
2.2 Two types of Spray and Moisturizing Cream:
– Hair Growing Spray (accelerate hair growth) 1,500 baht
– Intensive Hair Tonic Spray (nourish and strengthen hair roots) 499 baht
– Moisturizing Cream (reduce shredding and itchy scalp and speed up hair growth) 300 baht
The complete set cost for the first time is 6,813 baht
*** Oral drug will stimulate new hair growth and diminish hair loss. External drug will nourish and strengthen the existing hair. It is highly recommended to take both drugs for the best result.
Direction: How to use hair growth drugs
1. Oral Drugs: Take after meal according the instruction circled on the labels. Oral drugs are the principle treatment that must be taken regularly every day. Complete courses daily. It is not the problem if you miss the time just taking them as soon as you remember.
2. External Drugs:
2.1 Hair shampoos (keep out previously used shampoos from the market and use only medicated shampoos prescribed from clinic):
Mixed together all prescribed shampoos on your hands. Apply mixed shampoos thoroughly on hair. Then wash the hair off.
2.2 Two types of drug spray solutions (Hair growth spray and Intensive hair tonic spray): After wash and dry hair. No particular order is necessary. Apply both spray solutions on scalp areas where you would like new hair to grow. Last step apply Moisturizing cream. These external drugs should be applied twice a day. The more frequent you apply the more effective results will show. This will accelerate hair growth.
**Individual results may vary.
Improve Hair Improve Confidence
– Thonburi Medical Center